Posted on June 8th, 2013 in Blog, Scrolly by bebops
A NEW KIND OF CLEAN FOR YOUR BRUSHES!
We all know how important it is to keep our brushes clean but deep cleaning them once a week is a total must.
Sigma introduces a new & fun way to deep clean them – introducing the Sigma Spa™ Brush Cleaning Glove!
Available in 4 colours, the Sigma Spa™ Brush Cleaning Glove makes easy work of cleaning any type of brush with only a small amount of your favourite cleaning solution.
To order one today, please click HERE
Brush Cleaning How-To:
1. WASH – Add a small amount of cleaning solution and water to glove and swirl brush on ‘Wash’ texture to begin deep cleaning the brush(es).
2. RINSE – Place brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth on the ‘Rinse’ texture of the glove to remove makeup residue & soap.
3. REFINE – Swirl brush on the ‘Refine’ texture of the glove for an added deep cleaning
4. RINSE – Place brush under running water & sweep brush back and forth on the ‘Rinse’ texture for a final rinse.
5. SHAPE – Reshape brush bristles by placing brush head on the ‘Shape’ section of the glove while squeezing with your hand to remove excess water.