Hailed as one of Japan’s best-selling facial exfoliants with 1 bottle sold every 12 seconds, CURE’s popularity is based as much on its word-of-mouth recommendation by beauty bloggers the world over as it is on its impressive statistics! CURE is a gentle, non-abrasive water-based exfoliating gel made of 90% activated hydrogen water and plant extracts of aloe vera, gingko & rosemary. It contains NO ALCOHOL, no artificial preservatives or colouring and is fragrance free. Try it today and discover softer, smoother and brighter skin!
CURE Natural Aqua Gel
At one time or another we’ve all suffered from skin that’s just screaming for some TLC to help it breath a little better! So what’s a girl to do? Reach for a little CURE of course!
What is CURE?
CURE Natural Aqua Gel is a natural exfoliating gel that removes dead skin cells effectively without causing undue stress to skin. Unlike chemical peels which use strong acid, CURE is very gentle on the skin and only removes the unwanted dead skin. It does not dry or thin your skin which causes your skin to be vulnerable. It’s also suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Ever feel like your skin is dull, dry & hard? Well that’s what happens when the largest organ in the human body takes a battering from the harmful effects of ultraviolet light and the free radicals in the environment. While our skin renews itself about every 28 days, all that beautiful plump new skin won’t see the light of day if your old dead skin cells are refusing to budge! And hindering skin renewal and regeneration gives rise to all those skin problems we all know too well like clogged pores, blackheads, blemishes … you know the rest.
With CURE, you can give those old dead skin cells a little kick up the pants to move on like nature intended! By gently massaging CURE onto your skin’s surface, you’re effectively removing those old and dead skin cells and regularising skin turnover, which in turn helps prevent skin problems. Removing your dead skin cells will also give your moisturisers and serums better penetration so it’s win-win all the way 🙂
How CURE works
How to use CURE
- Step 1 – Wash your face with a cleanser and dry well (CURE works best on clean, dry skin).
- Step 2 – Apply a small amount of CURE to your skin, leaving it to rest for a few seconds so it can react with the dead skin cells.
- Step 3 – Gently massage in a circular motion for 30 seconds – 1 minute. The gel will turn into milky liquid and white particles of dead skin cells will be seen as they are lifted off the skin.
- Step 4 – Rinse well with water and pat dry. Now your skin is all prepped and ready to go for whatever else is in your routine skin-care arsenal.
NB: Please note that massaging your skin GENTLY is a crucial point. You don’t want to overdo it and end up with red skin. Because the gel will become a liquid, please be careful when applying around the eye area.
How often should I use CURE?
It is recommended to use CURE twice (2) a week.
For other FAQ’s on CURE, please click HERE
For reviews, please click HERE and HERE
INGREDIENTS: Water 90.66%, Glycerin 5%, Crosspolymer Acrylares /C-10-30 Alky Acrylate), Dicocodimonium Chloride. Steartrimonium Bromide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract <1%, Gingko Bioloba Leaf Extract <1%, Rosemarnum Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract <1% & Butylene Glycol <1%.
Net Weight: 250ml/8oz
Made in JapanQuantity: RM 115Price:
– See more at: https://web.archive.org/web/20151114121232/http://www.serendipity.com.my/products-page/cure-natural-aqua-gel-new/#sthash.Bkq3x5oS.dpuf